MY MAGICAL JOURNEY

Once upon a time. I was in the world of Narnia. I do not know where I want to go. Luckily i found the map of Narnia Kahkahkah!!!
I wish i can go to my lover place so that i can meet my lover Susan Pevensie. At the same time, I can explore while on the way towards what I want to go. I found out that she lives in a palace next to the beach hmm...let see~
YESSS!!! this is it!!! places where Susan Pevensie lives, Cair Paravel!!!
Without wasting time, I went looking for a lion that can talk name Aslan because I know only he can tell me the right way and gave me the advice to go there...
Aslan advised me to be careful because the journey to get there, I will face the Prince Caspian soldiers. Prince Caspian know my arrival into the world of Narnia is to meet Susan Pevensie. Therefore, he wanted to prevent me from meeting with Susan Pevensie becoz Prince Caspian jealous with me & Susan Pevensie. Before I go, Aslan give me a gallant horse, and a full tank dress with a weapon.
With proud, I continued my journey from the Stone Table to Cair Paravel. During the trip I could see, there is Prince's Camp 500 meters in front. Without wasting time Im take out the sword and forge ahead to attack. Nothing can stop me from meeting my sweetheart hohoho!!!
ARGH!!!! The soldiers are too many to deal....I think I cant fight with them all alone, Aslan help me!!!
I was rescued by Aslan's troops, which came right on time. I was told by Aslan to continue my journey and let them beat the soldiers Prince Caspian.
Finally, I came to Cair Paravel. I feel so happy to welcome the arrival of Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy Pevensie.
The most cheerful & excited, I met my beloved Susan Pevensie and we planned to marriage as soon as possible...last but not least~ Happily ever after (♥♥,)...


GSC-EON Bank contest minisite at www.gsc-eonbankcard.com

14 comments:

Mesothelioma Information said...

WOW... nice picture, so creatif! onething please dont touch my girls 'hahahahaha' (just kidding!) nice to meet you dedek...

Keep in touch! Mesothelioma Information

sHeRrY said...

wow!magnificent photography edit^^, tho i didn't really read your post^^, u used adobe right?^^]

dedekconference said...

Mesothelioma : thanks dude!!!a lot of blogger more creative than me hehehe...i knew that!!!! a lot of macho man will be jealous with me include Prince Caspian kahkahkahkahkah ROFLOL!!!!

SheRry : magnificent???i dont thing so huhuhuhuhu ;)....yes im using Adobe Photoshop CS4...anyway thanks yea!!!

anamizu said...

hamboi3 kemain lagi dedek ye...
suke eh wat cmtu?
nti wat lagi..
THE SEKUEL~~
hihi...

dedekconference said...

anamizu : huhuhu~ lelaki klau post entry seumpama nie, xder idea lain punya...misty lebih kurang mcmnie lah entry dia kehkehkehkeh...neway thanks for comment!!! ;)

Nana Eddy said...

WOW! very nice picture editing. the best I've seen so far.. all the best!!

dedekconference said...

NANA : kehkehkeh!!! REALLY???my attention is 2 get 3D tickets The Narnia huhuhu. the 3D ticket so expensive. Hmmm If I get 3D ticket, JOM we go watch Narnia in 3D...i ajak u lah ;p ...huhu~ neway~ THANKS!!! ;)

Noor Cahayaaa said...

i wanna go to narnia tooo ! take me to edmund . lol :)

dedekconference said...

cahaya : JOM, Let's GO!!!!

- zuriey - said...

kreatifnya..ada chance nak menang..goodluck

dedekconference said...

Zuriey : Kreatif ek???Syukur alhamdullilah klau menang kan~ huhuhu...but attention sy more to tiket wayang 3D tue hikhik...xpenah lagi tgk wayang in 3D sbb nak beli tiketnya mahal sangat huhuhu...neway~ THANKSSS zuriey!!! ;D

Sizzling Suzai said...

salam...

hi der..
good laq!NICE one here..huuu

Que said...

cool..aku suke part map 2..nice shot n editing..c u if aku dpt la..hehe

dedekconference said...

sizzling suzai : Tq2 you too beb~!!!

Spaque : thanks bro~ hehehe...just normal editing, not much effort here...btw i like to meet u too, soon... Gud luck for u too okay!!!

Post a Comment